Originally published in the December 2005 Juniper Berry Magazine
Neighborhood Hall of Shame December 2005
December 2005 Table of Contents
- Neighborhood Hall of Shame December 2005
- Rashachy Celebrates Second Anniversary!
- OLH Gilrs' Soccer Champs
- Maspeth/Middle Village Task Force Wins Relief for Grand Avenue
- Letters to the Editor – December 2005
- Searching for Marge Markey
- The Victory is Official!
- Standing up to the vandals
- Carl Berner's Amazing Comeback Continues
- Maspeth Volunteer Firemen
- Board Questions Walgreens Plan
- Neighborhood Cat Control: Patricia Manos
- JUNIPER JUNIORS: WORKING TO IMPROVE OUR COMMUNITY
- Real Health Insurance
- Berry Book Reviews – December 2005
- REVER$E MORTGAGES: right for you?
- Unleashed Dogs in Juniper, the Problem Worsens
The Juniper Berry magazine, first published in 1938 is an all-volunteer effort containing articles on crime prevention, neighborhood issues, meeting reports and notices, neighborhood history and photographs, guest articles, editorials and more.
View Latest Issue
Connect with the JPCA
Sign up for breaking news alerts by entering your email address below.