200th Anniversary kicks off with 6 Free Summer Concerts in Juniper Valley Park
The NYC Department of Parks & Recreation and Juniper Park Civic Association present: The 2016 Juniper Valley Park Free Outdoor Concert Series Co-Sponsored by: Juniper Valley Park Conservancy, Crifasi Real Estate, O'Neill's Restaurant, Queensboro UNICO and Atria Senior LivingRead More
200th Anniversary of Middle Village, JPCA plans year-long events.
The neighborhood we know today as Middle Village would likely not exist had it not been for the towns of Williamsburgh in Kings County and Jamaica in Queens County in the early 19th century.Read More
- 104th Police Precinct
- Queens Public Library
- Freight Management in Manhattan: Why Cross Harbor is Not Necessary to Reduce Congestion
- Dog Parks: Why they are a bad idea!
- Join Juniper Civic's Facebook Group
- Juniper Valley Park dog rules
- My Neighborhood Statistics
- National Do Not Call Registry
- Write to Mayor de Blasio
- Saving St. Savior's
- Juniper Valley Park video
- For a Church Bathed in History, a Last-Minute Miracle
- Freedomland (1963)
- Maspeth Traffic Study: Ideas to Reduce Roadway Noise, Improve Safety and Increase Livability
- In Queens, a Civic Group Flexes Its Muscles
- Mayor's Aide: 'Go see a shrink' if you like taking the subway
- Dog attacks can kill your child
- Playing Politics with Lives (Part 1): Maspeth Truck Traffic
- Playing Politics with Lives (Part 2): Maspeth Truck Traffic
- Robert Holden • Juniper Park Civic Association • New Yorkers for Parks
- Con Artists Target Elderly In Queens Roofing Scam
- Coyote in Juniper Valley Park
- Community Board 5 Queens
- Here Is How Noise Hurts Us
The Juniper Berry magazine, first published in 1938 is an all-volunteer effort containing articles on crime prevention, neighborhood issues, meeting reports and notices, neighborhood history and photographs, guest articles, editorials and more.
View Latest Issue
Connect with the JPCA
Sign up for breaking news alerts by entering your email address below.