Originally published in the March 2009 Juniper Berry Magazine
Silver Crest Factory, 1938
March 2009 Table of Contents
- 300 new trees!
- Educate yourself about the proposed Maspeth high school
- St. John's Queens Hospital: 1891-2009
- Letters to the Editor March 2009
- Schools and Hospitals ‒ Victims of Bloomberg's Sanctuary City Insanity
- The Downzoning Process Officially Begins
- Reporting Violations to 311
- The Maspeth Anarchists: ECKHOLDT HAS MORE TO TELL
- Governing is all about choosing – Politicians cannot duck
- Community Spotlight: Joe Magnus
- This Land is Their Land
- Abolish the Board of Standards and Appeals!
- Preserving Biodiversity across the Commons: A Case for the Ridgewood Reservoir
- Business Spotlight: Sharp Vision – You don't have to look far to see clearly!
- Christmas Raffle a Big Hit, Again!
- Deciding the future of New York's drinking water
- Business Spotlight: Gunral Service Station – Friends & Neighbors
- Yesterday & Today: Metropolitan Ave looking east at 69th Street
- Police Beat 104: Avoidable Death and Unnecessary Tragedy
- A visit from the milkman
- Silver Crest Factory, 1938
- Community Eyesores: March 2009
The Juniper Berry magazine, first published in 1938 is an all-volunteer effort containing articles on crime prevention, neighborhood issues, meeting reports and notices, neighborhood history and photographs, guest articles, editorials and more.
View Latest Issue
Connect with the JPCA
Sign up for breaking news alerts by entering your email address below.