Did you know that Section 22-322 of the zoning resolution of the Department of Buildings, New York City, does not permit real estate companies to attach a “SOLD” rider on a for sale sign which is legal?

Report violations to the Department of Buildings at (718) 520-3402.

Give them the above section of resolution when making your report. Use our name and P.O. Box address and also record the name of the person accepting the report.

Commercial vehicles parked on a residential street from 9 PM to 5 AM (except emergency vehicles) are in violation of the law. Call the 104th Precinct (366-3004) after 8 PM to have a summons served. Keep calling. You do not have to give your name. Tell the officer you are a member of the Juniper Park Civic Association. Take note of the time you called and remember to get the officer's name for future reference.

Commercial vehicles -.or boats parked in a residential driveway or a backyard are also in violation. Call the Dept. of Buildings at 520-3402. In Community Board #5 call 366-1834 during business hours.

For all traffic violations, call your Community Board or Police, 104th Pct. – 366-3004.

You can telephone the Building Department complaints to their complaint desk at (718) 520-3402.

Use the Juniper Park Civic Association's name and our address, P.O. Box 790275, Middle Village, NY 11379
as your address on these complaints (and those listed above). We will then receive the results from the Building Department.

Illegal apartments call 520-3402.

Suspicious construction as (no permit posted) call
(718) 520-3402 to report the same.

Other important numbers include:
Community Relations in the 104th Pct. – 386-2431. Crime Prevention – 386-2491.