This non-profit, volunteer community choral group was organized in Middle Village in 1960 with 65 members. Emil Busching of Middle Village served as President and brought many of us members together for rehearsals and performances. Emil was also the Council President of Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church situated in All Faiths Cemetery, built in 1863 and burned down in 1970.
Several Middle Village residents performed with the group: Mary Patterson, Dorothy Gluck, Linda Muller, Joan Rhodas, May Busching and Pat Shusterich. Some members occasionally socialized at the Tudor Tavern, which was on Eliot Avenue at 80th Street at that time.
Concerts were held at the 1964 World's Fair, Marble Collegiate Church, Bowne High School, St. Francis Prep and Trinity Lutheran Church.