An 81-year-old man died from carbon monoxide poisoning at a building located at 54-19 Flushing Avenue in Maspeth just before Christmas. On December 23, Nicholas Kehagias, who lived elsewhere, was found dead in a bed inside the commercial building that he owned and sometimes napped in. This tragedy should serve as a reminder that carbon monoxide is a real threat, and we should make it a point to keep our detectors functional.
© 2020 The Juniper Park Civic Association Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SERVING MIDDLE VILLAGE AND MASPETH SINCE 1938.